Saturday, May 22, 2010

time is running out,JESUS is reurning

There are signs of Jesus returning soon. it would not be wise to be asleep or procrastinate and be caught off guard. we are commended to go to all the ends of the earth to tell ever one about Jesus,his returning and salvation in eternal life.the greatest thing we can do is bring souls to Jesus ,for the heartbeat of GOD is souls.
in Mathew 24;34-35 we read, verily,i say unto you,this generation shall not pass,till all these things be fulfilled. heave and earth shall pass away, but my word shall not pass away.
I believe these scriptures refer to Israel becoming a nation in 1948. Jesus is saying that the generation that sees this come to pass is the generation that will not pass away. so this is infect the most exciting time to live!GOD has given us the privilege to live in a time like this time. We are the generation that will see the LORD Jesus Christ return.

Matthew 24;42-47
So be prepared,for you do not know what day the Lord is coming. Just as a man can prevent trouble from thieves by keeping watch for them,so you can avoid trouble by always being ready for an unannounced return.Are you a wise and faithful servant of the Lord? Have i given you the task of managing My household,to feed my children day by day? Blessing on you if I return and find you faithfully doing your work. I will put such faithful ones in charge of everything I own!
My priorities have change because i know that Jesus is coming soon. some of the things that were so important to me before are not important to me any more. i simply do not want to use all my faith and energy on material things.they're not important. I want to apply all my faith to winning souls and taking as many as possible to heaven with me. When you make winning souls your first priority,all of your needs will be met!

Winning souls is the highest priority of GOD.All His plans and purpose from the beginning of time up to this very hour,have centered on man's redemption. We must be at work to fulfill the vision of winning the lost feeding the sheep,and making disciples of new converts. If we are faithful to this commission and continue to stand firm in the faith,we will soon here Him say,Well done thou good and faithful servant.

johnnyk

No comments:

Post a Comment